3 Pack DeCrease Master
- Kurze Info
Why do I need DeCreasers?
Brave, stylish, unique. Your shoes say a lot about you.
Just like any other Sneaker lover, we were and are annoyed to regularly spend huge sums on new sneakers, we already have in the majority in the closet, just because they buckle after a few weeks, if not days.
We have found the simple solution to the complex problem...
Air Force, Air Jordans & Co.?
Whether Air Force 1's, Air Jordan 1's or even winter boots, our sneaker protectors protect almost any shoe.
Get a longer-lasting, fresh out-of-the-box look.
Our DeCreasers are designed for high comfort and protect your Sneakers from wrinkles. The so-called Shoe Shields can be easily inserted into your shoe and protect the toebox from the inside. This stops wrinkles and forming creases when walking.
Simply insert our DeCreaser into your Sneakers to make them a comfortable barrier between your feet and the upper part of the toebox.
In a Nutshell:
Flexible: Protects the toebox from wrinkles while you can move freely in your sneakers.
Breathable: The unique shape and ventilation holes make your shoes just as breathable as they were originally.
Durable: After wearing 100 times, the shoe still looks fresh and new. Up to two years of protection against buckling.
Portability: Slide the DeCreasers in and move as you like without even feeling the beginning of discomfort.
Adaptable: The DeCreaser fits into almost every shoe, such as Air Force 1, Air Jordan's, Alexander McQueens, Air Max 90 and many more.
What your package contains:
- 3 DeCreaser pairs (each 1 for the right shoe & each 1 for the left shoe).
- 1 Instructions for the correct application & use of the DeCreaser.
- Hochwertiges Design aus einem besonderen PVC Gemisch
- Hohe Komfort durch eine GEL-Tech Innenschicht
- Atmungsaktiv anhand von Perforationen
- Extreme Flexibilität & Stabilität zugleich
- Passend für (fast) jeden deiner Sneaker
Dein Paket enthält:
- 2 -10 DeCreaser (einen für den linken Schuh und einen für den rechten Schuh)
- 1 Anleitung für die korrekte Anwendung & Einlage